Washing Up Liquid by Miniml - Rhubarb & Lemon (100g / 100ml)
- - - - - IN STORE ONLY - - - - -
There’s always someone who leaves their spaghetti bolognese in the sink for days.. and when they do, you’ll be glad you’ve got our powerful, non-toxic washing up liquid to count on.
Safe to use on paintwork, rubber and metal surfaces.
- Powerful on dirt, grime and grease.
- Gentle on hands.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Natural and subtle apple fragrance
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Suitable to use on paintwork, rubber and metal surfaces.
- Bulk refills collected, cleaned and refilled.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
Usage: Add 10-15ml (2-3 pumps) for a bowl of washing up.
Once diluted pump over dishes and give them a good scrub.
Areas of Usage
Cutlery, crockery and utensils, food prep/food storage areas, glassware & Kitchen work surfaces
Ingredients: Aqua**, <5% Anionic Surfactants*, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5% Amphoteric Surfactants*, Potassium Sorbate*, Sodium Benzoate*, Perfumes. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.
Recommended container: Flip Top Bottle
This product is sold in quantities of 1g (1ml) in store, the price shown is for 100g (100ml).
This is available in store only, we have not figured out how to sell liquid in a brown paper bag and send it in the post but we are working on this.
For the latest availability please call the store on 01642 909390
We Also Recommend
Anti-Bac Hand Soap by Miniml - Sweet Clementine (100g / 100ml)
Anti-Bac Surface Cleaner by Miniml - French Vanilla (100g / 100ml)
Body Wash & Bubble Bath by Miniml - Nourishing Coconut (100ml / 100g)